The Assistant Department Manager of Grant Evaluation coordinates activities directly related to the program evaluation needs of district grants.
- Coordinates development of evaluation plans, logic models, data collection instruments and schedules, and data analysis plans for grant opportunities as needed.
- Assists the manager of Strategic Data and Evaluation with the identification of external evaluators for grant opportunities.
Acts as the primary point of contact for all external grant evaluators, ensuring appropriate levels of communication between the external evaluator and the district grant program director.
- Provides data and assistance to external evaluators to ensure completion of the grant evaluation.
- Reviews external evaluator reports for factual and statistical accuracy.
- Ensures completed grant evaluation reports are submitted to the funding authority on time.
- Monitors contracted external evaluators.
Professional qualifications include:
Education: A Master’s Degree. Degree or formal training in measurement, evaluation,research, psychology, or mathematics preferred.
Experience: Three (3) years of increasingly responsible experience in program evaluation or project management, with experience in grant reporting preferred. Supervisory experience in public school administration, public school district administration, or other large diverse organizations preferred. Educational experience in research, grant/program evaluation, assessment, technical writing, and statistical experience preferred.
For information regarding this position, please Julie McLeod – Manager, Strategic Data and Program Evaluation at (813) 272-4445.
Eligible applicants, please Click here to apply.
Select Administrative District Jobs and select Assistant Department Manager, Grant Evaluation for the application. For questions regarding the application process, contact Walt Blichasz, Application Services, at (813) 840-7143. Applications must be received no later than 3:00 p.m. on Thursday, November 30, 2017.